Areas of responsibility:
- The daily production of all food both hot and cold.
- The daily service of all food.
- The daily cleaning of all food service areas.
- To apply all food and hygiene regulations.
- To assist with any ordering as instructed.
- Input into menu planning and costing.
- To work within our rustic BBQ
- Ability to cook under pressure.
- Knowledge of seasonal foods.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- To be a team player by exhibiting flexibility.
Qualities you will need to display:
- A genuine love of food in its broadest sense.
- Imagination and flair in menu creation and production.
- Flexibility and a willingness to embrace change.
Qualifications that fit:
Pressurised fast working environments.
An all-round cooking ability to enhance the home-made feel.
Different catering environments.
An awareness of food and hygiene regulations.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Staff benefit scheme including free family entry to Eden and Heligan during employment and discounts on local attractions and retail.
- Free Parking
- Sociable hours with no shift work
- Generous pension
- Discounts on retail within the Gardens and any associated companies
- Discounted staff meals within our tea rooms.
How to apply:
Please send your CV along with a personal statement (no more than 1 side of A4) explaining why you would be great in this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org