Heligan: Maintenance Operative
Due to an increase in project work we are looking for a skilled, self-motivated and enthusiastic person to join our maintenance team. The person will be required to deliver both planned and reactive maintenance, with good all round skills in carpentry, plumbing and general building maintenance, to a high standard both on and off site.
The Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Support the work of the Maintenance supervisor assisting with new builds, projects and routine maintenance
- Work is both on and off site
- The ability to carry out routine building maintenance
- To be well organised and able to deliver projects on time.
- The ability to work closely with the Maintenance team and brainstorm creative design solutions.
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Full driving licence
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly, punctual and enthusiastic
- General building maintenance
In return you will be rewarded with:
- staff benefit scheme including free entry to Eden and discounts on local attractions and retail during employment
- Free Parking
- Sociable hours with no shift work
- Generous pension
- Discounts on retail within the Gardens and any associated companies
- Heavily discounted staff meals
How to apply
Please send a cover letter explaining why you would be great in this role, along with your CV to email@example.com