Heligan: Seasonal Kitchen Assistant
We are looking to recruit seasonal Kitchen Assistants to work within the busy and successful Catering Department.
There are a number of roles, to start at various times between March - October
- Working in the dish wash/pot wash area - this is a very busy pot wash as the tea rooms can serve in excess of 1000 people in peak season and forms the majority of this role.
- Cleaning food preparation areas.
- Some food prep when required.
Qualities you will need to display:
Experience is not essential as full training will be given but the following are desirable skills/qualities:
- Ability to maintain fast working pace.
- Friendly warm personality. A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Hard worker who is punctual and motivated.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Staff benefit scheme including free family entry to Eden during employment and discounts on local attractions and retail.
- Free Parking
- Sociable hours with no shift work
- Generous pension
- Discounts on retail within the Gardens and any associated companies
- Free meals within the catering team.
to be discussed at interview
How to apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com